Valid since: 2023-10-10
Updated on: 2023-10-10
Collection and use of your personal data
What kind of data we collect
When you use our service, you will be asked to provide us with personally identifiable information to contact or identify you. https://www.sigma-safety.ch/ collects the following information:
- Usage data
Usage data includes the following data:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computers accessing the website.
- Website requests
- Referring websites
- Browser used to access the website
- Time and date of access
How we collect data
https://www.sigma-safety.ch/ sammelt und erhält Daten von Ihnen auf folgende Weise:
- When you interact with our service.
Your data will be stored up to 60 day(s) after termination of your Account is stored. Your information may be retained for longer periods of time in accordance with applicable laws Retained for the purpose of compiling reports or records. Data that does not personally Identify you, may be retained indefinitely.
What we use your data for
https://www.sigma-safety.ch/ kann Ihre Daten für die folgenden Zwecke verwenden:
- Provision and maintenance of our service,as well as monitoring the use of our service.
- For other purposes. Sigma Safety GmbH may use your information for data analysis to identify usage trends or determine the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, as appropriate. appropriate. We use your information to evaluate and improve our service, products, services and marketing efforts. and to improve them.
How we use your data
Sigma Safety GmbH may share your information, as appropriate, in the following situations:
- With your consent. Sigma Safety GmbH will disclose your data for any purpose only with your express consent.
Third party release
Any third party to whom we disclose your information must disclose the purpose for which it intends to use your information. which it intends to use your data. They may only retain your data for the period of time specified when they Request or receipt of the data. The third party vendor may not further collect, sell, or use it except as necessary to fulfill the stated purpose.
Your data may be disclosed to third parties for the following reasons:
- Analytics Data. Your data may be shared with online analytics tools to track and analyze website traffic.
- Marketing Initiatives. Your information will be used to create and sending newsletters, email marketing efforts, advertising and more
- Placement of targeted advertising campaigns. Sigma Safety GmbH works with third-party providers to run targeted advertising campaigns.
Your data may be passed on for other reasons may be passed on, e.g:
- Compliance with applicable laws, regulations or court orders.
- Respond to claims that your use of our service violates the rights of others.
- Essential cookies. Essential cookies enable essential core website functions such as user login and account management. Without the essential cookies, the website cannot be used properly.
You can change your consent to cookie use below.
The security of your information is important to us. https://www.sigma-safety.ch/ employs security measures in place to prevent the misuse, loss or alteration of the information you provide. data provided by you. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of any data you provide to us, you access to our service is at your own risk.
Sigma Safety GmbH is not responsible for the performance of any Websites operated by third parties or for your interactions with them. When you leave this website we encourage you to review the privacy practices of other Web sites with which you may interact and to and determine the appropriateness of those practices.
If you have any questions, please contact us through any of the following channels:
Name: Sigma Safety GmbH
Address: Altavilla 80, 3280 Murten